[Air-L] SIGDOC 2011 CFP, Spring newsletter, and Elections

Liza Potts lkpotts at gmail.com
Fri May 6 06:49:46 PDT 2011

My apologies for cross-posting, but I wanted to make sure everyone is aware
of the upcoming deadlines for the conference and elections. We would love to
see more participation from AOIR folks!

Take care,
Liza
Liza Potts, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Writing, Culture, and Technology
Co-Director, CeME Lab
Old Dominion University
Norfolk, VA 23529
AIM: LizaPotts  Skype: lkpotts