[Air-L] mLearn conference deadline extended

Yinjuan Shao yinjuan at gmail.com
Sat May 7 20:31:15 PDT 2011

Applogies for cross-posting

We are pleased to see so many of you sent in your mLearn papers. As we have
received a great amount of enquiries, asking for extension. Many of them
have a very interesting research project but need more time to write up
their papers. We would like to extend our paper/poster submissions deadline
to 30 May 2011. We hope this will give your more time to prepare your mLearn
papers.

The mLearn 2011 paper submission system will still be open until 30 May 2011
- *https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=mlearn2011*<https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=mlearn2011>.
Before uploading your paper, we suggest that you download the paper template
* **http://mlearn.bnu.edu.cn/source/mlearn2011_template.doc*<http://mlearn.bnu.edu.cn/source/mlearn2011_template.doc>
and
use it to format your conference papers. Should you experience any
difficulties submitting your paper, please let us know via email:
mlearn at bnu.edu.cn

All accepted papers will be considered by the Programme Committee for
Outstanding Paper Awards. Certificates will be issued to* 10 outstanding
papers *of at least one registered author. There is an opportunity to be
invited to deliver the* keynote speech* at mLearn 2011.

*mLearn 2011 is still able to subsidise some of the registration fees of a
number of delegates to the conference. These subsidies are made possible by
a generous fund that mLearn 2011 has received from Beijing Normal
University. We are grateful for this opportunity to support delegates from
especially the developing world as well as early career researchers. We also
wish this fund makes it possible for the mLearn 2011 to be inclusive of all
people who are working in the field of mobile learning. **

***

*
https://spreadsheets1.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGlLT0s3b1pvSXF3R29fN0tGRE50Tmc6MQ
***

*the deadline for applying for subsidy is 5 June 2011***

**

*Our new submissions deadline:***

* *

*30 May, 2011*

*Full Paper Submissions***

*10 July, 2011
**Notification of Acceptance***

*26 July, 2011
**Last Date for Early-bird Registration***

*30 August, 2011
**Final Registration***

*1 September, 2011
**Full Paper and/or Slide Show for Technology Showcases***

* the subsidy is 5 June 2011!***

--
Dr. Yinjuan Shao
NIE