[Air-L] Twitter Timeline Limits

David Jones djone111 at odu.edu
Sun May 15 17:40:33 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm working on a project with some colleagues regarding Twitter use and
hashtags, and we are looking for a key piece of information: how long tweets
are publicly viewable. Twitter's site used to say they were available
"approximately 10 days." But now, there's no reference to this limit at all.
The closest information I can find is that they now allow users to view 3200
of their most recent tweets.

Does anyone know if Twitter has changed this limitation? Or where I might
find more up-to-date information on this issue?

We would deeply appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Dave Jones

PhD Candidate