[Air-L] a question about privacy protection and copyright in Internet research

Mark D. Johns mjohns at luther.edu
Fri May 6 05:06:06 PDT 2011

I would agree with Radhika. If posted in a public forum, and if you
have contacted them to allow them to object, I don't see a problem
with copyright at all. As for ethics, obscuring  their user names, and
perhaps the forum location, affords more protection than they have
given themselves when they posted in the first place.
--
Mark D. Johns, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Head of the