[Air-L] a question about privacy protection and copyright in Internet research

stu at texifter.com stu at texifter.com
Mon May 9 03:00:59 PDT 2011

   I agree with Michael, there are few truly clear lines, as depicted in
   this animation on Facebook:

   [1]http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7660891/markzism-tyranny-or-transcen
   dence

   Another example: this list. Is it published? Is it public? When I quote
   Michael & Jeremy among others on the company blog, from the list, is
   that OK?

   [2]http://blog.texifter.com/index.php/2011/05/07/twitter-and-history-ma
   rch-on/

   ~Stu