[Air-L] Statements by Candidates for the Open Seat on the Exec Committee

Alex Halavais alex at halavais.net
Mon May 16 13:13:15 PDT 2011

As promised, the following candidates have submitted statements for
their candidacy for the THREE open seats on the AoIR Executive
Committee. As with the officer positions, I will do my best to copy
any discussion here on the list over to the website, so please feel
free to engage in Q&A with these candidates in either venue...

Andrea Baker http://aoir.org/2011/05/16/andrea-baker-candidate-for-open-seat/
Andrew Herman http://aoir.org/2011/05/16/andrew-herman-candidate-for-open-seat/
Soraj Hongladarom
http://aoir.org/2011/05/16/soraj-hongladarom-candidate-for-open-seat/
Mark Johns http://aoir.org/2011/05/16/mark-johns-candidate-for-open-seat/
Gene Loeb http://aoir.org/2011/05/16/gene-loeb-candidate-for-open-seat/
Christopher Paul
http://aoir.org/2011/05/16/christopher-paul-candidate-for-open-seat/
Ulf-Dietrich Reips
http://aoir.org/2011/05/16/ulf-dietrich-reips-candidate-for-open-seat/
Cristian Berrio Zapata
http://aoir.org/2011/05/16/cristian-berrio-zapata-candidate-for-open-seat/

It's great to see such a broad group running, and I wish them all the
best of luck.

Best,

Alex

--