[Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 82, Issue 34

Denice Szafran szafran at geneseo.edu
Mon May 30 15:03:38 PDT 2011

Hi Denise -

Charles Tilly's 1997/Micro/, /Macro, or Megrim/?  may be a prior layered
theory.  It's published in 2002's /Stories, Identities, and Political
Change /by Rowman and Littlefield.

If I've jumped in without knowing the whole conversation (new to the
list, waving hi!) I apologize. Won't be the first time that's happened :)

Denice Szafran

--
Denice Szafran
Visiting Lecturer in Anthropology