[Air-L] Research refs about anger and bullying in digital space?

Susan Greenberg sugreen at pobox.com
Tue May 31 13:27:05 PDT 2011

Apologies if my query has already been extensively discussed, but I am relatively new to this list.

I am interested to know whether anyone can suggest any literature that measures or evaluates negative emotion – especially anger – in the digital space, and/or bullying behaviour.

Also, whether there has been an examination of the circumstances in which one might legitimately not be able to provide links (to examples of something online).

Finally, what is the most important literature on the "pinprick effect".

Many thanks in advance for any help!

Regards,
Susan Greenberg

(Senior lecturer in Creative Writing at Roehampton University and  research student at UCL DIS)