[Air-L] R. Re: AoIR Executive Officer Positions, Candidate Statements

Monica Murero murero.monica at gmail.com
Mon May 16 15:53:25 PDT 2011

Dear Steve, Friends and Colleagues,

Interested in the Aoir Election's forum?
http://aoir.org/2011/05/13/monica-murero-candidate-for-vice-president/

Monica
------------

Monica Murero , Ph.D.
AoIR Exec, 2003-2009; AoIR Treasurer, 2005-2009
AoIR Honorific Lifetime Member

Director E-Life International Institute
Associate Professor in Politics of e-Government
and in Sociology of New Technology
University Federico II, Italy
Consultant, World Health Organization
LinkedIN: http://it.linkedin.com/pub/monica-murero-ph-d/16/52/606
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/monica_murero  or @monica_murero
E-MAIL murero.monica at gmail.com
WEBSITE: www.elifeinternational.org
   and welcoming Barry Wellman's invitation...

Recent Academic Work:

- Books:

Murero M., (dec 2010) Digital Literacy: Introduction to Social Media. Libreria universitaria.it. Milano, Italy.

Murero M., (forthcoming, 2011). Social Media: Theory and Praxis, Carocci, Italy.

- Forthcoming Presentations:
Murero M., (Sept. 2011) Oxford Internet Institute Symposium.
Murero M. (Sept. 2011) University of Stanford, Medicine 2.0 Conference.

Inviato da iPad