[Air-L] Due 11-15: Higher Ed Marketing Articles

Janet Salmons, Ph.D. jesalmons at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 15:20:14 PST 2011

The clock is ticking! Finish up those really interesting articles and get
them in this week.

I am one of the guest editors for this special issue of the International
Journal of Technology and Educational
Marketing<http://www.igi-global.com/bookstore/titledetails.aspx?titleid=41028&detailstype=callforpapersspecial>.
While a broad range of potential contributions will be considered I am
particularly interested in seeing articles on these topics:

   - Social and Interactive Media in Higher Education Marketing
   - Collaborative Models for Trans-national Cooperation in Higher Education
   - Strategies for Global Learning Environment
   - New Media in Higher Education
   - Green Marketing for Higher Education
   - Marketing to the Non-traditional Student
   - Technology enabled customer (students) relationship management

All relevant articles are welcome, but I particularly welcome articles and
case studies using qualitative methodologies and research conducted using
online methods.

For more details, see: http://bit.ly/tAiYgc

Thanks!

Janet
*Janet Salmons Ph.D.*
*Capella University School of Business and Technology and Vision2Lead, Inc.
*Site- http://www.vision2lead.com
Follow Twitter at /einterview
Now available!: Cases in Online Interview
Research<http://tinyurl.com/e-interview2>
jsalmons[at]vision2lead.com <jsalmons at vision2lead.com>