[Air-L] Invitation to Participate

Kathleen Yancey kyancey at fsu.edu
Wed Nov 16 10:11:01 PST 2011

Apologies for cross-postings, but please do circulate widely . . .

Colleagues and friends~~

We are pleased to issue a call to participate in the 7th cohort of the
Inter/National Coaltion for Electronic Portfolio Research
<ncepr.org>, an international group focusing on the learning
fostered by electronic portfolios and documentation of same. You
can find the application here: http://bit.ly/cohort7

This particular cohort will focus on developing criteria congruent
with digital texts, social networking practices, and eportfolios
themselves. We believe this work will help us develop assessments
responding to the affordances of eportfolios, and we believe it
may be helpful to institutions working on various forms of
accreditation.

I'm happy to take questions offlist, and I hope you'll consider
joining us.

kathleen yancey
kyancey at fsu.edu