[Air-L] M4D and IARC

Robert Rattle robert14robert at yahoo.ca
Wed Nov 23 09:50:46 PST 2011

I hope I'm not opening up a can of endangered worms with this question...

Given
 the recent announcement by the IARC concerning the possible carcinogenic effects of radiofrequency radiation, is anyone aware of any ethical, health or similar discussions concerning possible
 implications from the use of mobile technologies (M4D) in emerging economy countries?

Similarly, is anyone aware of any human/universal rights, legal, moral, health, or ethical dialogue concerning the unwanted and increased ubiquity of exposure to radiofrequency emissions (in either emerging or advanced economy countries)?