[Air-L] copyediting question: capitalize www?

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 18:17:33 PDT 2011

Here's the link to Tim Berners-Lee webpage where he indicates how it should be spelled.

I guess I would have to take that as the ultimate authority. (as fond as I am of the small-i internet).

http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/FAQ.html#Spelling

Cheers, Denise

Dr Denise N. Rall, Research Assistant, School of Health & Human Sciences
Artist-in-residence - Lismore Art in the Heart Presence at the Rocks PUP
SEPTEMBER 14- 25 Wed-Sun Noon-7 PM 75 George Street, The Rocks, Sydney.
Denise N. Rall, Mobile +(61)(0)438 233344 Fax +(61)(0)2 6624 5380
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/esm/staff/pages/drall/