[Air-L] question re research on hostility towards women in online communities

Julian Hopkins reach at julianhopkins.net
Wed Nov 23 01:57:22 PST 2011

Hi Elham,

Consalvo, M. (2002). Selling the Internet to Women: The Early Years. In M.
Consalvo & S. Paasonen (Eds.), Women and Everyday Uses of the Internet.
Agency and Identity. New York: Peter Lang Publishing.

- This and more in that book would be relevant as earlier work.

Cheers,
Julian

Blog: www.julianhopkins.net
Twitter: @julianhopkins