[Air-L] blogs and confidentiality

C Sosnowy c_sosnowy at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 10:32:20 PST 2011

The way I have it set up (on my not-yet reviewed IRB app) is that the closed discussion would require a consent form. By protected, I mean the usual that while I may quote from them, I will not use their real name (although I am giving them a choice of what name they want me to use). My concern is the connection between my participant and what they say on a closed site and their public blog. It seems I will have to keep these separate and wouldn't identify person X as the author of blog Y.