[Air-L] blogs and confidentiality

egodard@csun.edu ellis.godard at csun.edu
Sat Nov 26 16:27:34 PST 2011

Googling vs password protection is a weak distinction. Not all public sites are crawlable by Google. And many password "protected" sites require no validation, verification, or even confirmation to restrict access, and are therefore "accessible to all" who invest 12 seconds to "register" a password.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone