[Air-L] Critical Writing on FOSS and Wikipedia

Julie Cohen jec at law.georgetown.edu
Wed Oct 5 11:05:58 PDT 2011

My forthcoming book, Configuring the Networked Self: Law, Code, and the
Play of Everyday Practice, develops a theoretical perspective on the
construction and political economy of the networked information society
that places play at the center. However the conception of play it
articulates moves beyond deliberate, creative play to include tactical
play, serendipity, and the like.

Publication date is Jan. 2012; chapter 1 is available here:

- Julie