[Air-L] Request for participation - Arbor 2011 Worldwide. Infrastructure Security Report.

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 02:25:38 PDT 2011

I would encourage the Internet community to kindly respond to the
survey below that would not only be beneficial for the community
globally You may view the past 2010 report here (registration
required): <http://www.arbornetworks.com/report>. -- Fouad

Request for participation - Arbor 2011 Worldwide Infrastructure
Security Report.  (Dobbins, Roland)
-----
Folks,

We're in the process of collecting survey responses for the 2011
Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report (WWISR); this is the Seventh
Edition of the Report, and we'd really be grateful for your
participation!  This is the only security-focused survey we're aware
of which is specifically oriented towards those who design, build,
operate, and defend public-facing network
infrastructure/applications/services, and provides an opportunity to
share your experiences and perspectives with your peers within the
operational community, as well as to benefit from their shared
experiences and perspectives.

The 2011 Infrastructure Security Survey is up and available for your
input.  You can register and complete the survey via this URL, which
will redirect your browser to the survey tool (the survey itself is
accessed via http/s):

<http://www.arbornetworks.com/survey/ISR2011>

Once again, we've added several insightful questions from past
participants.  Survey collection will end as soon as we've reached the
desired number of respondents (ideally, 100+).

The survey results will be published in the 2011 Worldwide
Infrastructure Security Report during January of 2012.  Also, please
note that *no* personally- or organizationally-identifiable
information will be shared in any manner.

The 2010 edition of the Report is available here (registration required):

<http://www.arbornetworks.com/report>

Thanks in advance!

-----

Regards.
Fouad Bajwa
Internet Governance Advisor
ICT4D Social Practitioner & Researcher
Member Multistakeholder Advisory Group (IGF)
Member Civil Society Internet Governance Caucus (IGC)
My Blog: Internet's Governance: http://internetsgovernance.blogspot.com/
Follow my Tweets: http://twitter.com/fouadbajwa
MAG Interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATVDW1tDZzA