[Air-L] Wikileaks Panel Discussions

Thomas Jones tajone02 at syr.edu
Sun Oct 30 15:57:16 PDT 2011

Good evening AoIR!

Pardon the intrusion, but I am looking for articles or video of a few Wikileaks panel discussions that were held here in the US last year. The panel discussions included various industry figures, professors, journalists, and legal scholars regarding the role of government, journalism, and the Internet in reference to the Wikileaks issue. I do recall, and have found the US Senate panel discussions, but not ones from industry influencers.

Ironically, I recall participating in the twittersphere during these panels, but have seem to lost or misplaced just about all reference to them.

Would anyone happen to have links to articles or videos of these panels?

Thomas Jones | Graduate Student | School of Information Studies
http://about.me/othertomjones
Syracuse University
Hinds Hall
Syracuse, New York 13244