[Air-L] SEATAC to the Hotel

Mark Chen markchen at u.washington.edu
Fri Oct 7 19:14:44 PDT 2011

I'm a local and use the light rail for all my airport needs. It is easy.
When you leave the terminal, go towards the parking garage using one of the
catwalks (it's mezzanine level, between arrivals and departures), then turn
left. With the edge of the parking garage on your left, keep walking until
you get to the light rail. If you have *a lot* of luggage, it might be a
problem, but it's doable.

Get off at the University St station, find the exit for 3rd and Seneca
(iirc, when you get off the train turn right, go up the escalators, then
take the left exit up). Then just a short walk to the hotel.

mark