[Air-L] SEATAC to the Hotel

Jean Burgess je.burgess at qut.edu.au
Sat Oct 8 15:48:24 PDT 2011

It's true that the Renaissance doesn't have its own shuttle, but according
to the Internet it seems that the Downtown Airporter ($15 one way) does
drop off there:
http://downtownairporter.hudsonltd.net/res?USERIDENTRY=SEADTA&LOGON=GO

Doubt it would be quicker than the train but if you have unwieldy
luggage/enormous jetlag/limited mobility this could be a good option...

Cheers from Vancouver, where we are eagerly waiting to get on our last
flight...
Jean
-- -- --
Dr Jean Burgess

Deputy Director, ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries &
Innovation
http://cci.edu.au

Creative Industries Faculty
Queensland University of Technology