[Air-L] Critical Writing on FOSS and Wikipedia

Miguel Afonso Caetano miguel.a.caetano at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 08:20:08 PDT 2011

Hello, Andrew,

Besides the already mentioned "The Telekommunist Manifesto" by Dmytri
Kleiner, I would also recommend to her Johan Söderberg's "Hacking
Capitalism" (http://www.amazon.com/Hacking-Capitalism-Routledge-Information-Technology/dp/0415955432
& http://p2pfoundation.net/Hacking_Capitalism) and The dotCommunist
Manifesto by Eben Moglen
(http://emoglen.law.columbia.edu/my_pubs/dcm.html). Nick