[Air-L] The Julie / Julia Project ... gone!

Meryl Krieger meryl.krieger at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 18:24:54 PDT 2011

Hi all:

Julie Powell has the whole archive on her website:
http://juliepowellbooks.com/blog.html#aug will take you to the first post.
The open.salon link no longer works, and apparently it was never posted on
Salon at all.

Best, Meryl

2011/10/4 Aimée Morrison <ahm at uwaterloo.ca>

> Thank you so much, Melissa: worked!
> Best wishes,
> Aimée
>
> On 2011-10-04, at 8:54 PM, Melinda Whetstone wrote:
>
> > The Julie /Julia blog can be found in Wayback using the url,
> http://blogs.salon.com/0001399/ .
> >
> > I initially found a partial blog by entering the search phrase  into
> Google.  The partial blog in the Julie Powell's Book site refers you to the
> full blog site at http://open.salon.com/0001399/2002/08/25.html.  However,
> the indicator states the original url as "
> http://blogs.salon.com/0001399/2002/08/25.html" .
> >
> > Wayback will not find the site that you are directed/referred to, but it
> does find the original stated url, http://blogs.salon.com/0001399 .
> >
> > Best,
> > -Melinda
> >
> > Melinda Whetstone
> > Doctoral Candidate
> > Florida State University
> > College of Communication & Information
> > School of Library & Information Studies
> >
> > mrw06j at fsu.edu
> > http://melindawhetstone.net

J. Meryl Krieger
Ph.D., Folklore & Ethnomusicology
Adjunct Lecturer, Sociology, Indiana University Purdue University at
Indianapolis
Adjunct Instructor, Communications and Life Skills/Humanities, Ivy Tech
Community College
Piano/Clarinet Teacher, Stafford Music Academy, Bloomington, IN

http://www.linkedin.com/in/merylkrieger
http://indiana.academia.edu/merylkrieger