[Air-L] I'll be talking about Occupy Wall Street after screening of Connected movie in Angelika Theater in NYC next Wed

Paul Levinson levinson.paul at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 14:30:05 PDT 2011

I wanted to let you know about a special discussion I'll be leading during
the opening week at The Angelika in NYC of award-winning Sundance
documentary “CONNECTED: An Autoblogography about Love, Death & Technology,”
directed by Tiffany Shlain <https://plus.google.com/111478439486714402941> .
I was asked to host the discussion after the Wednesday 7:15pm screening, and
decided to talk about how the current evolution of media has led to a
revitalization of direct democracy, ranging from the Arab Spring to the
Occupy Wall Street protests.

The event is part of a  line-up of speakers all week. If you can't make it
to my screening, by all means come this weekend (opens Friday) during
opening weekend, or any other time next week, if you're in New York or
nearby.   Please let your students know.  Watch trailer and buy tickets at:
http://on.fb.me/nyj26j

-Paul

=Twice Upon a Rhyme<http://paullevinson.blogspot.com/2011/01/twice-upon-rhyme-reviewed-in-shindig.html>
=
"perfect soundtrack for a lethargic spring day" - Shindig

=The Plot to Save Socrates <http://theplottosavesocrates.com>=
"challenging fun" - Entertainment Weekly

new nonfiction =New New Media <http://newnewmediabook.com>=

 <http://www.retaggr.com/SignatureProfile/PaulLevinson>