[Air-L] How to record online video interviews (audio and video)?

Dan Perkel dperkel at ischool.berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 13 10:45:15 PDT 2011

Hi Karin,

For my research, I opted not to worry about video and used AudioHijack Pro
to record from Skype. Sorry if that's not terribly helpful if the video part
is an essential part of your method.

http://download.cnet.com/Audio-Hijack-Pro/3000-2170_4-10212211.html

Good luck,

Dan

Dan Perkel
PhD Candidate
School of Information, Berkeley Center for New Media
UC Berkeley
http://people.ischool.berkeley.edu/~dperkel