[Air-L] Game Modding Survey: Community and Motivations

Nathaniel Poor natpoor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 09:18:01 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm running a small survey about game modders, their sense of community, and their motivations.

The survey is here:    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y7DRNL5

If you mod games, I hope you will take the survey. If you know anyone who mods games, perhaps you have students who do, I would be grateful if you could pass along this email.

The survey is open for two weeks (until Oct 19), and there will be one $20 Amazon gift card given away to three randomly-chosen respondents who complete all the questions and submit their email address (you do not have to submit your email address to complete the survey, but you do if you want to enter the drawing).

Sincerely,
Nat Poor.