[Air-L] The Julie / Julia Project ... gone!

joana ro joanaro at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 5 00:45:20 PDT 2011

Hey,

I worked with soldiers' blogs that might be censored at any time and
downloaded them with a software, which allows me to download several layers
(Spider). Of course, this would be difficult to pass on to your students due
to copyright issues - but at least you would have the material for the
things you are writing etc.

Best,
Johanna