[Air-L] Policy Studies Organization: Debate on Internet and Depersonalization

Michael Horka horka at ipsonet.org
Thu Oct 13 12:03:10 PDT 2011

Call for Participation
----------------------------

The Policy Studies Organization (PSO) is looking for speakers with vigorous opinions and wishing to put their oratory skills into place on the topic of how the Internet is leading to fractions within our society. We would like to to extend an invitation to you and your members to participate at a Parliamentary style debate, to be held at the Intercontinental Hotel in New Orleans, on January 13th, 2012, free of charge. The motion is: The Internet Will Lead to an Increasing Depersonalization of Society.

For more information on this and past debates, please visit our website.  This event is co-sponsored by the PSO, American Public University System, Tulane University and the Southern Political Science Association.

The Policy Studies Organization publishes 11 journals and 3 book series. We promote discussion of policy concerns and further research and dissemination of policy scholarship.

Please feel free to contact me about any questions.

Regards,

Michael Horka
Policy Studies Organization
Outreach Director