[Air-L] Conference for eDemocracy and Open Government CeDEM Call for Papers

Johann Hoechtl Johann.Hoechtl at donau-uni.ac.at
Tue Oct 25 09:13:31 PDT 2011

[apologies for cross-posting]

Dear Reader,

We kindly invite you to submit a paper for next years Conference for
E-Democracy and Open Government.

CALL FOR PAPERS

CeDEM12: Conference for E-Democracy and Open Government 2012
   SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 12/12/2011
   http://www.donau-uni.ac.at/cedem

CeDEM12 covers the following topics:
  - E-Participation
  - Government 2.0
  - Social Media and Public Administration
  - E-Politics and E-Campaigning
  - European Citizen Initiative
  - Participatory Budgeting
  - Bottom-Up Movements
  - Open Data and Open Access

We would be pleased to have you in our team of reviewers. If you want
to support CeDEM12 as reviewer, please fill in the following form:
http://tinyurl.com/CeDEMreviewers

INFORMATION ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
  - Conference Website: http://www.donau-uni.ac.at/cedem
  - eJournal of E-Democracy and Open Government: http://www.jedem.org
  - Submission Deadline: 12 Dec 2011
  - Conference Date: 3-4 May 2012
  - Location: Danube University Krems, Austria
  - Call for Papers: http://tinyurl.com/CFP-CeDEM12-pdf
  - Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/CeDEMfacebook
  - Facts about CeDEM11 (conference 2011)
       http://tinyurl.com/CeDEM11facts

ONLINE PUBLICATION: FULL PROCEEDINGS OF 2011

We have published the conference proceedings of this years Conference for
E-Democracy and Open Government online.
Proceedings, CeDEM11: http://tinyurl.com/CeDEM11proceedings

OPEN GOVERNMENT POETRY CONTEST

Under the slogan Poems for Participation the network Open3.at just started
the first worldwide Open Government poetry contest. The goal is to support
the topic Open Governmet in a striking and humorous way the more
contributions, the better! Deadline: December 10th, 2011.
http://tinyurl.com/OpenGovPoetry2011

Regards,
Centre for E-Governance
Danube University Krems