[Air-L] twitter archived data

Pablo Garaizar Sagarminaga garaizar at deusto.es
Fri Oct 28 12:33:59 PDT 2011

Hi Robert,

on Fri, 28 Oct 2011 13:49:05 -0400 nativebuddha
<nativebuddha at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are there any good places to find one-to-two month-old twitter data?
> (other than http://twapperkeeper.com/)

Ulf-Dietrich Reips and I created a service that may be of your interest,
iScience Maps: http://maps.iscience.deusto.es

As we are not allowed to provide Twitter data itself (current Twitter's
Terms of Service explicitly forbids it), iScience Maps Global Search
allows researchers to do quantitative searches from our local database
(not very big -we solely store geo-tagged tweets from Twitter
Streaming API-, around 6 million tweets from 15th of September 2010 to
the present day).

I know this is not what you asked, but I hope it helps O:-)

Best,

--
  Pablo Garaizar Sagarminaga
  Universidad de Deusto