[Air-L] SCHED* conference tool?

Alex Halavais alex at halavais.net
Sun Oct 2 15:27:50 PDT 2011

Yes, very sorry. Did not realize that anyone would receive an email
before we were ready. We were experimenting with Sched, which some of
you may know from other conferences / festivals is a more socially
oriented conference scheduling system.

Please ignore any Sched messages--it was a trial that was not supposed
to go public yet.

Best,

Alex