[Air-L] [CITASA] How many Friends online = one offline?

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 17 02:46:56 PDT 2011

Just answering for myself there is no relationship. Facebook I try to limit
to "people I know" meaning I know you face to face. F2f = Online minus some
who are not online. E-mail list friends in health support really if they
send friendly e-mails they are online friends(?). This does not seem to be
quantifiable other than by some time limit based on my time behind my home
computer.

Peter Timusk B.Math statistics. BA legal studies
Legal studies of the Information Age
Vice President Computers for Communites
School work blog http://notebook.webpagex.org
Some papers www.webpagex.org