[Air-L] Thank you

Tom Boellstorff tboellst at uci.edu
Fri Oct 14 19:10:16 PDT 2011

I'd like to say a quick "thank you" to all of the organizers and participants at AoIR. It was my first time attending and I had a wonderful time. I'm sending this from Princeton where I'm still at the workshop that necessitated me missing the last day of the conference; I'll look forward to hearing about everything that happened my day. I had so much fun doing my keynote and learned a lot from the great feedback I received. Thank you all - such an amazing group! All the best, Tom Boellstorff