[Air-L] Help with upload speeds in New York City: Occupy Wall Street

Monica Barratt tronica at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:36:29 PDT 2011

This request is less about research and more about practical
assistance for an activist.

My friend, Phil Airey, recently quit his job in Australia and moved to
New York City to document the Occupy Wall Street movement. You can
read more about him and his work at http://philamerica.wordpress.com

His recent post on my Facebook reads: "I seriously need help with
upload speeds... 45 minute video of Times Square taking a day and a
bit from current location, I then have 60 minute video showing entire
General Assembly. Anyone who knows a place I can go in New York City
with blistering upload speeds, please contact."

So I'm wondering if anyone on this list knows of anyone who may be
able to help Phil. If you can assist, he can be contacted at
phillip.airey at gmail.com

Thank you
Monica

Monica Barratt