[Air-L] The Julie / Julia Project ... gone!

Hal Roberts hroberts at cyber.law.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 4 17:34:23 PDT 2011

You'd need to find some company that was archiving blog rss feeds during
the time period of the blog.  Technorati has the content in the their
database somewhere, for example, but I don't think there's any direct
way to get access to it from them.  I'm sure the content exists in
hundreds if not thousands of these rss aggregators.  The trick is
finding one and getting access to the data.

Your best bet is probably spinn3r (http://spinn3r.com/), whose business
is to sell aggregated rss feeds.  They have been capturing a substantial
chunk of all U.S. blogs for a few years.  A couple of years ago when I
needed access to their data, it was very easy to get a researcher key
gratis.

-hal