[Air-L] Critical Writing on FOSS and Wikipedia

Juli Rone juli_rone at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 03:46:12 PDT 2011

Hey, I've just finished my thesis on the ideology of FOSS and its various uses. Unfortunately, it's not in English. However I would recommend as a good way to lose one's illusions Matteo Pasquinelli's book "Animal Spirits": http://matteopasquinelli.com/animal-spirits. Also a bit radical but very interesting is "The Telekommunist Manifesto" by Dmytri Kleiner: http://www.networkcultures.org/_uploads/%233notebook_telekommunist.pdf
I found both authors very provocative as they are making critique from within the left. Good luck to your student :))
Julia