[Air-L] The Julie / Julia Project ... gone!

Melinda Whetstone mrw06j at fsu.edu
Tue Oct 4 17:54:25 PDT 2011

The Julie /Julia blog can be found in Wayback using the url, http://blogs.salon.com/0001399/ .

I initially found a partial blog by entering the search phrase  into Google.  The partial blog in the Julie Powell's Book site refers you to the full blog site at http://open.salon.com/0001399/2002/08/25.html.  However, the indicator states the original url as "http://blogs.salon.com/0001399/2002/08/25.html" .

Wayback will not find the site that you are directed/referred to, but it does find the original stated url, http://blogs.salon.com/0001399 .

Best,
-Melinda

Melinda Whetstone