[Air-L] IT support for Occupy Seattle during AoIR? --- AND --- CCC hacks German government trojan

Daniel Oppermann dan.oppermann at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 06:15:45 PDT 2011

In Germany it is not kept out of the news. Actually it is very present.

Something else: the German Hacker organisation Chaos Computer Club (CCC)
just happened to analyse a software that seems to be a government trojan
for surveillance. I said "seems to be" because officials did not confirm
that it is their software.

Read here:

http://www.ccc.de/en/updates/2011/staatstrojaner

Dan