[Air-L] Bartle Test

Mark Chen markchen at u.washington.edu
Tue Sep 20 11:47:48 PDT 2011

Worthwhile in what ways?, I guess is the main question...

But since his work on MUDs, there've been other refinements or alternative
tests to typify players that have come out over the years, not to mention a
movement to typify player behavior rather than players themselves.

I think a good example is Nick Yee's taxonomy:
http://www.nickyee.com/daedalus/archives/001298.php?page=2

mark