[Air-L] Arab spring & social media evidence

Jacob Hecht hecht_j at netvision.net.il
Thu Sep 15 11:35:43 PDT 2011

What Was the Role of Social Media During the Arab Spring?

Project on Information Technology and Political Islam.  pITPI
http://pitpi.org/

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12947477/reports/pITPI_datamemo_2011.pdf

 <http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12947477/reports/pITPI_datamemo_2011.pdf> Howard
P.N., Duffy A., Freelon D., Hussain,M., Mari, W., & Mazaid, M., (2011)