[Air-L] Arab spring & social media evidence

nativebuddha nativebuddha at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 11:52:41 PDT 2011

Thanks one and all for these suggestions.

there's a lot of policymaking going on right now that's picking up the
cause-effect model and runnin' with it. In fact, popular discourse pretty
much asserts that Twitter caused the revolution!

This simplification is why there needs to be many more empirical studies.

-robert