[Air-L] Query re readings for course, "Gender, Information Technology, and Transnational Cultures"

Rena Bivens rena.bivens at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 18:28:38 PDT 2011

Hi Lisa,

I'm teaching a fourth year course right now called Gender and Social Media.
The theoretical framework draws largely from Wajman, Castells and Fuchs but
I have incorporated a large variety of readings based around politics/social
justice, identity, gendered performances, privacy and surveillance, etc. If
you'd like more specifics, I can send them to you off-list.

Best of luck with your course design,
Rena

--

Adjunct Professor

Pauline Jewett Institute of Women's and Gender Studies

Dunton Tower, Room 1509

1125 Colonel By Drive, Carleton University, Ottawa ON K1S 5B6

Office: (613) 520-2600 ext. 2904

Cell: (613) 618-4602

renabivens.com

ca.linkedin.com/in/renabivens