[Air-L] Australian remote hub for the UN Internet Governance Forum

Madeline Carr madeline.carr at anu.edu.au
Thu Sep 22 05:58:40 PDT 2011

Hi All,

A message for Australian members - the ANU will be acting as a remote hub
for the upcoming UN IGF meeting in Nairobi.

Due to time zones, we will be joining in on the first two sessions of each
day which run from 4pm - 7:30pm Canberra time. We will precede these
sessions with a workshop/open discussion each day consisting of short
presentations by academics, policy makers and practitioners. This is a free
event but places are limited so please follow the link to book.

http://billboard.anu.edu.au/event_view.asp?id=83149

All the best,

Madeline

Madeline Carr