[Air-L] Digital AlterNatives with a Cause? - out for free download

Nishant Shah itsnishant at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 09:21:27 PDT 2011

Dear All,
I have been posting intermittently over the last couple of years, about the
research we have been doing, looking at youth-technology-change questions in
emerging ICT contexts of the Global South. The knowledge from the research
inquiry is consolidated in a 4 volume collective titled "Digital
AlterNatives with a Cause?" now available for a free download from
http://cis-india.org/digital-natives/blog/dnbook
I am sure this will be of interest to many on the group. Do feel free to
spread the word and share the book and links with others who you think might
be interested in it. As usual, I look forward to comments, questions,
suggestions and conversations that these books hope to open up.
Warmly
Nishant

--
Nishant Shah