[Air-L] call for art works

Pelin Göçmen pelingocmen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 04:15:58 PDT 2011

Dear List Members,

Apologies for any cross posting.

We are organizing the "International Arts Symposium" which will be held by
Gazi University, Ankara, Turkey. Gazi University is one of the leading
universities in Turkey. You may find more on www.gazi.edu.tr. During the
symposium, an exhibition will also be held and a catalog of the exhibition
will be printed. If you are interested, we would be glad to see you and/or
your works in Ankara, Turkey between 17-21 October 2011. You may find more
about the symposium and the exhibition on
http://www.sanatsempozyumu.gazi.edu.tr

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Pelin

--
Dr. Pelin ÖZTÜRK GÖÇMEN (PhD in Graphic Design Education)
Faculty of Arts and Design