[Air-L] Call for Proposals for Dupont Summit 2011

Michael Horka horka at ipsonet.org
Thu Sep 8 06:25:02 PDT 2011

Call for Proposals

The Policy Studies Organization, publisher of 11 academic journals including Policy and Internet, invites you to participate with a program proposal for the Dupont Summit 2011 on Science, Technology and Environmental Policy Issues.  The Dupont Summit 2011 will be held at the Carnegie Institution for Science in Washington, DC on Friday, December 2nd, 2011. We would be glad to welcome members of your organization to the discussions and extend courtesy registrations.

The purpose of the conference is to promote dialogue about current policy concerns. We are looking for proposals from all views and persuasions from across the political and social spectrum. We intend the summit to serve as a venue for pressing issues.  The Policy Studies Organization promotes discussion of policy concerns and further research and dissemination of policy scholarship.

For more information, visit our website, www.ipsonet.org.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Regards,

Michael Horka
Policy Studies Organization