[Air-L] Routledge Research and Internet Research 12.0

Salvago-Keyes,Felisa N. Felisa.Salvago-Keyes at taylorandfrancis.com
Thu Sep 22 07:01:15 PDT 2011

Greetings!

Please allow me to introduce myself as the Routledge Research editor for
media and cultural studies, for which I acquire monographs and targeted
edited collections of original research in media, including new media
and cyber culture.

I will be attending the Internet Research 12.0 conference in Seattle
October 11-12; I'd be pleased to hear from anyone interested in
submitting a book proposal for a project along the lines described
above. Please do be in touch with a description of your project, and,
should it be a potential fit for our list, I'd be happy to discuss it
further or perhaps chat at the conference.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Felisa

Felisa Salvago-Keyes, Editor

Routledge / Taylor & Francis Books

711 Third Ave., 8th Floor *  New York, NY 10017

felisa.salvago-keyes at taylorandfrancis.com  *  917.351.7136 (p)  *
212.564.7854 (f)

www.routledge.com <http://www.routledge.com>