[Air-L] GNIP-Enabled PowerTrack for Twitter through DiscoverText.com

Stuart Shulman stuart.shulman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 04:53:34 PDT 2011

Starting October 1, Texifter will be running a beta test of PowerTrack for
Twitter through DiscoverText.com. This is the GNIP-enabled "Full Firehose"
and it pulls 50-100 times the number of tweets of the public Twitter API.

http://blog.texifter.com/index.php/2011/09/05/powertrack-for-twitter-firehose-filtering/

If you are interested in being a part of the limited beta test group, please
complete the application form (short) and let us know something about how
you will be using this fantastic new feature we are bringing online thanks
to our friends at GNIP & Twitter.

http://blog.texifter.com/index.php/2011/09/05/powertrack-for-twitter-firehose-filtering/

No more Twitter rate limits. Enjoy the "fat pipe" and get *every single
tweet* that is responsive to your rule set. There are a very limited number
of beta test seats. Please sign up today to have a chance partaking in this
next great social media frontier. The beta test will only run for two weeks,
but we are excited about the powerful new language and Klout score filters
that will be enabled thanks to GNIP. If the beta goes well, there will be a
premium option going forward via DiscoverText.

By the way, did you happen to notice the spiffy new counter on the DT home
page? We are now over 100 million documents and adding 2-3,000 every five
seconds. These documents are fully indexed and easily searchable by their
owners and the permitted peers of archive owners. We have also optimized
search and filtering through the more than 300 million metadata values.

The Texifter blog now has several use cases that should be food for thought
for any researcher interested in studying social media.

thanks,
~Stu

--

Stuart Shulman
President & CEO

Have you tried DiscoverText?
http://discovertext.com
*Featuring the Facebook Graph & Twitter APIs*