[Air-L] Arab spring & social media evidence

Alex Leavitt alexleavitt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 11:34:54 PDT 2011

There's a good analysis of this topic just out from IJOC:

The Revolutions Were Tweeted: Information Flows During the 2011 Tunisian and
Egyptian Revolutions
http://ijoc.org/ojs/index.php/ijoc/article/view/1246/613

Alex

---

Alexander Leavitt
PhD Student
USC Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism
http://alexleavitt.com
Twitter: @alexleavitt