[Air-L] Opinion on survey question

Pam Brewer brewerpe at appstate.edu
Tue Apr 3 14:07:32 PDT 2012

Colleagues--

I am working on a survey of engineering professionals and would like
your input (from an international perspective) on my demographic
question about level of education.  One of the primary goals of the
survey is to collect international data, so I do not want to preference
U.S. degrees, but I cannot list all possible degrees.  I would
appreciate your opinion on the following with that in mind.

What is your highest degree completed?

Associate's degree

Bachelor's degree

Master's degree

Multiple master's degrees

Ph.D.

Multiple Ph.D.s

Other ________

In which country did you earn this/these degree(s)?

Thank you for your feedback.
Pam

--
Pam Estes Brewer, Ph.D.